Monday, February 24, 2014


Originaux par Pablo - Beige leather jacket:  $10 (4 days)
Bag of toys:  $2 (3 days)
Blue knot buckle belt:  $1 (20 days)
Red silk silver plated belt:  $2 (4 days)

All @ Talize

I just can't help it, they always have great stuff here!  It was snowing, but I decided to go anyway.  After missing out on winners' final clearance, I just had to go!

I wasn't sure about the leather jacket, since I do have some that are a similar colour.  This one's a bit thicker and roomier, so I decided to get it.

That red belt is crazy!  It's pretty old, I'm not sure how old exactly...but the buckle has a patina to it, so it's at least silver plated!  The sash is made of silk too, so this must have been expensive.  I've never seen a belt that exquisite before!

The other one isn't very exciting in comparison, but since it was cheap and nice I picked it up.

What was in the toy bag.  An interesting note - the bigger doll with plastic shoes doesn't have any feet!  She has leg stumps...I thought that was hilarious.


Some stuff was out of the picture, but that's pretty much it.  I low how much stuff you get at Talize!  It's always 2-4 more times what you would get at Value Village, and their toys never go on sale.

I wanted the LPS blythe of course.  Finally!  I was going through kind of a drought recently.

The wardrobe is neat too, except the stickers really cheapen it.  Turns out it is cheap...you can get them on ebay for $3.50 shipped!  That's a great price for what you get.

That one is hot pink though, so it looks even cheaper!  I much prefer the colouring of mine.

It also came with this weird tiny baby attached to a high seat.  It's for a Kelly doll...there's a lever that moves the doll's arms up and down.  I've never seen anything like that before, but it came out in 1998.  It is pretty ugly, but I do like how small it is.

I also liked most of the figures, especially the rudolph and the LPS chick!  I don't normally care for littlest pet shop animals, but some of them are pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment