Friday, February 14, 2014


Pink glitter doll bike:  $1.99
Bag of ceramic animal figures:  $1.99

Both @ Value Village

You'd think I'd have a bike for my dolls, but I don't!  So that's why I had to snatch this one up when I saw it today.  The quality is somewhat flimsy, but it looks pretty realistic and it works well.  It's also made out of pink glitter and has some pretty details, so that was a bonus.

Turns out it's the 2009 Target Exclusive Barbie "Glam" bike:


Lifted an image from eBay because the promo shots don't show the butterfly print seat...the set was $20.99.  I wish mine had a basket too!


I was unsure about the ceramics, but I decided to just buy them anyway.  I've always wanted one of those dog walking dog sets!  This one isn't the best I've seen though, it's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment