Friday, February 21, 2014


Teacup piggies - Snowmobile set (white and beige pigs):  $4.98 each (RSP:  $20+ each)
Lalaloopsy littles - Fiery Flame doll:  $11.47 (RSP:  $22.99)

Both @ Toys r us

I came for the littles!  Once I heard that every Lalaloopsy item was half off at toys r us, I made the rounds to see what I could find.  Well, sadly, this is the only one I wanted.  There are two more I want to check out, but I'm not too hopeful about it.


This location was the only one I ever saw the snowmobile sets at though.  The last time I checked, they were $15...so regular price was probably around $30.  I did see them on the US walmart site for $20, so I'm sure they were more here.

Which is why I was surprised to see them for $5 each!  I couldn't say no at that price.

They also had a dark pink mom/baby set that I didn't already have, but I couldn't bring myself to pay $10 for it after seeing this. 

Here's hoping I find more littles!  I never thought toys r us would ever be this cheap.  I'd like to find bundles snuggle stuff and a few others.  They sure have a bunch of the mimes every where I go!

I also wanted to buy the workshop dolls, but I didn't want to carry so much stuff around.  I saw them at every place I went, so I didn't think they'd be hard to find.  People don't seem to like them very much.  I just hope the ones I want are still at the other ones!

I was planning on just ordering online if I couldn't find them, but turns out shipping isn't exactly free.  It's only $20 off, which is stupid.  I'd have to pay $7 more, so I might as well just go to my store and pick them up instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment