Friday, February 21, 2014


La Dee Da dolls:  Runway Vacay Cyanne, Juicy Crush Cyanne, Runway Vacay Dee, Juicy Crush Dee:  $4.98 each @ Toys r us (RSP:  $16.99 - $19.99 each)

I saw the watermelon one at the last store I visited.  I was tempted then, but I didn't really want to collect too many doll lines.


Well, I started looking her up online, and I really wanted to get her!  I saw her again at another store, so I was sold.  She even came with my favourite doll in the line!  I thought the grapefruit themed one was so cool, down to her sparkly glasses.  

I was surprised the other ones were on clearance too.  I regretted buying that french themed one, so of course I had to get her too!

I don't really like the outfit of the other one, but since she had great hair...well, you know how it goes!

I did leave behind two dolls, so I think I showed some restraint :P.  I'll probably pick up more of this line once the other nice ones go on clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment