Friday, February 21, 2014


Gumballs with heart toy:  $.20 (RSP:  $1.99)
Gumballs with clanging dog toy:  $.20 (RSP:  $1.99)
Ausome - Betty Boop candy lip gloss:  $.12 (!) (RSP:  $1.12)

All @ Target

This is why Target's awesome!  You never see clearance prices this low anywhere else.  Their seasonal stuff always goes down to 90% after a while, and I'm always excited to see what I can find.

Of course, the selection is always tiny by that time.  I'm just glad I managed to find these!  I wouldn't have paid any more for them, but at this price, I couldn't resist.

The heart clip on changes expressions and waves its arms around at the same time.  It's silly but fun.  A lot of them wouldn't align properly, but this one works ok.

Stupidly, they all rung up at full price!  The cashier wanted me to pay full price for the Betty Boop, but thankfully she relented.  I should have taken one with a sticker, but I didn't think they'd hassle me so much!

I just thought the packaging was neat.  I'll probably dump out the candy and use it for something else!  I kind of wish I bought more at that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment