Thursday, February 27, 2014


Lalaloopsy workshop 4 pack:  $27.47 (RSP:  $54.99)
Lalaloopsy Littles - Scribbles Splash:  $11.47 (RSP:  $22.99)
Lalaloopsy Littles - Twisty Tumbelina:  $11.47 (RSP:  $22.99)

All @ Toys r us

The sale was ending today, so I just had to check out one more.  This one is somewhat close to me, so curiosity got the better of me!
 

Plus, I decided I wanted that exclusive four pack.  I had so much fun putting together the other ones, I had to get this one too!  

I really only wanted the bunny, but some of the other ones are ok too. I'm not crazy about them, so maybe I'll customize them.

I regretted not buying Twisty the last time I saw her, so I was happy to see her today.  I was pretty surprised to see Scribbles there, since she's one of the early ones and I've never seen her anywhere else.

Both of them were way up high (as in, impossible to reach without a ladder) so I'm sure that helped. 

They had two other ones that I've seen at ALL of them so far (the mime and the hula girl), so I passed on them.  I don't like them as much, so I probably won't get them unless I have a gift card to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment