Sunday, February 9, 2014


Bradley type pose doll:  $5.99 @ Value Village

Two in two days!  What are the odds.  I've seen ten in a decade before this, so that's really strange.  I hope I start finding them more often now!

This one was great quality too, so I just couldn't pass it up.  She's on a wooden stand, and her outfit doesn't look cheap like most of them.  I just read that the best quality ones sold for $75 in the 70's, so she's probably one of those ones.

Plus, she even has a huge hoop skirt!  She herself is huge.  You really have to see her in person to appreciate her!  She's even better than the first one (the blue dress one) that I wanted.

She does have some stains on her face though.  I don't know what they are exactly, and they're pretty noticeable.

The bad thing about these dolls is that you really can't clean them...they might disintegrate!  That's a huge downside for someone who's kind of a germaphobe like me.  

I will clean the clothes at least, but I don't want to risk ruining her beautiful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment