Friday, February 7, 2014


 Yeolume doll:  $65.64 off eBay (RSP:  $88)

I used to be really crazy about Pullips 5 years ago...I stopped collecting them, but I decided to see what came out during those years.

Then I found out about her.  She just came out last year, and there have only been two releases.  I don't know why, since she's adorable!  I like her way better than dals or any of their other releases.


The price I got her for included shipping and customs, so I thought that was a pretty great deal (she was $45 without it).  She would have cost me at least $100 anywhere else!

I kind of want another one to customize.  I didn't think I'd like her so much, but I do!  Her face is just so sweet.

This was also the first time I've bought something using ebay's global shipping program.  You pay the custom fees up front, which is way better since there would have been an extra $10 charge if it was done through Canada post.

Another plus is, the service is tracked and way faster than normal...at the same price as USPS!  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment