Thursday, February 27, 2014


Roper - Leather military jacket:  $20 (RSP:  $275+)
Teacup piggy:  $2.99 

Both @ Value Village

The belt was $3 at Penny Pincher:


$1 more than their other belts, but well worth it!  The original price sticker of $45 was still on it!  I wonder how old this belt is.  I don't know if it's ever been worn!

I didn't have high hopes for this Value Village, I haven't found any decent doll there in ages!  Surprisingly, I have found a lot of teacup piggies there.  There was even another one today, but it was priced at $3.99 for some reason.  Also, it was a colour I had so there was no point in buying it.

This one's way different than the other ones I have.  It must be a really early one because it says things my other ones don't.  The pig noises sound more realistic too...I prefer this one!

This one and the other one I picked up look new too, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it.  I have passed up two other used pigs already!  They just looked too beat up.

I'm pretty happy about the jacket.  It looks great on!  It has a lot of pretty pleated details that don't show up.  The leather is just so stiff though, I wish it were softer!  It doesn't look or feel like it's ever been worn.

I almost passed it up too!  When I saw it on the rack, for some reason, I wasn't very excited about it.  Thank goodness I came to my senses and tried it on!  Once I did, it was a no-brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment