Thursday, February 27, 2014


Black lace top w/floral and polka dot accents (RSP:  $13)
Red lace top w/floral and polka dot accents (RSP:  $13)
White engraved rose sleeveless top (RSP:  $12)
Coral engraved rose sleeveless top (RSP:  $12)

All $2.50 each @ Sirens

Plus the silver plate toggle belt that was $1, which probably retailed for $6.

I didn't even use a coupon!  I would have, but I hardly ever find enough to buy these days.  Which is good, since I don't want to be buying more than I want just to save a few bucks.

These all seemed worth it though.  The lace tops are pretty unique!  The top part has a polka dot design, the middle has a floral design, and the rest is plain.  It's solid at the front under the floral part, which is just at the bust.  It's quite pretty on!

I've eyed those engraved rose things at Sirens for a while, but I was waiting to see if they'd go any lower.  There was a $5 peplum I was thinking about buying, but these were even better!  

They had a teal one too, but none in my size.  Just as well anyway, since they were all 2 for $5.  

No comments:

Post a Comment