Monday, February 3, 2014


Glass cat portrait tray:  $1 (11 days)
 

Buckingham Palace silk monkey scarf:  $2 (4 days)
 

Both @ Talize

Finally!  A nice vintage silk scarf.  I knew it was good quality from how the hems were rolled.  I have seen vintage silks scarves in the past, but they were never cheap enough, or in good enough condition to buy.  

Thankfully that's over!  I'm looking forward to finding more.  The instrument playing monkeys is what drew me to this one.  New ones seem to be going for around $150, this one's probably from the 70's.

The cat stray....it's just so kitschy, I had to have it!  The cat's expression is hilarious, and the whole thing is made out of fake fur.  

I'm just surprised they used glass for this.  Plastic would have been more fitting!  The plastic bubbles kind of look like paw prints too, which adds another level of fun to it.

Plus...it was only a dollar!  What more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment