Sunday, February 23, 2014


Novi Stars - Stellar skinz Cici Thru:  $15.93
Novi Stars - Stellar skinz Gail Lexi:  $15.90

$21.90 for both @ Amazon

I actually bought this in August of last year!  I never got around to blogging about it, so I thought I should before I forget how much I paid.

The price was lower because I used my swagbucks to get $25 off.  It would have been $47 otherwise!

That's still cheaper than retail price here...it used to be $30 each.  I really wanted them and didn't think they'd go on sale that low.  

Well...now I wish I waited!  Right now they're actually $7.98 each!  That's a big difference, and I haven't even opened my other ones.  

I was kind of considering buying them again to display in their different outfits, but I felt like I'd rather have different dolls.  I think I'm about done with the novis, especially since they probably won't be releasing any more.

The pod set is only $12.98 now too!!  I wish I waited on that.  What a steal...toys r us has had insane deals lately.  They were never ever that good before!  I paid $30 for mine a while back.

Now I feel like I should have gotten the doubles, but at the time I didn't want to be carrying too much stuff around.  

If I see them, I'll probably get them again...but it's doubtful, since I've only seen them left at a really out of the way toys r us that I never go to.  Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment