Saturday, February 1, 2014


Breyer - "Happy appys" miniature horse set:  $2 (RSP:  $3.99 - $5.99)
Lalaoopsies - Mini Princess Saffron:  $3 (RSP:  $5.99 - $8.99)

Both @ Winners

Final clearance has started, but they've started pooling everything towards the center, so I don't think they'll be much left when things are actually cheap.  Too bad, but I had a good run!

Luckily, there were still a bunch of toy deals to be had.  I was unsure about these ones, but since I love miniatures I decided, what the heck.

The horses are 1:64 scale.  The bigger ones are boring, but the tiny ones are so cute!  They even have interesting poses, so for $2, they were definitely worth it.

I would have rather paid $2 for the Lalaoopsie, but this one was so adorable I caved in.  I am hoping to find some cheaper ones before the sale is over!

This is the first time I've noticed that these are actually named differently.  The rag doll ones are called lalaloopsy, and these weird coloured ones are named lalaoopsies.  
The distinction seemed pretty pointless to me, but I prefer these ones.  The proportions are much cuter!

No comments:

Post a Comment