Monday, February 24, 2014


Joseph Ribkoff - Versace-esque long ribbed dress w/metal lion head details:  $7.50 (6 days)
INC International Concepts - NWT Polka dot silk dress:  $10 (RSP:  ~$129)(4 days)

Both @ Talize
These were both more than I wanted to pay, but I ended up getting them anyway.  The first dress is fabulous!  I have so much JR stuff now.   What can I say....I really like their aesthetic.  

Since I don't have any polka dots in my closet, I picked up the other one.  Well, it being silk and new with tags also cemented my decision.  If any part of that equation was missing, I probably would have left it behind!

I also left behind some great BCBG dresses that would have been $6.50 - $7.50 each.  They were both so well made and had neat ruffled/pleated flower details on them. 

Sadly, they were strapless and looked totally ugly on me, so it was easy to leave them behind...even though they look wonderful on a hanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment