Saturday, February 1, 2014


UK2LA - Knee high black boots:  $5 (RSP:  $30)
UK2LA - Brown combat boots:  $5 (RSP:  $30)


Cropped shirts:  $1 each (RSP:  $6 each)
Sleeveless shirts:  $1.50/$1 (RSP:  $6 each)
Pink lace trimmed leggings:  $1.50 each (RSP:  $7 each)

All @ Bluenotes

I wonder how long this sale is going on!  Every time I go back, they have more stuff.  I'm tempted to go back again just in case.

The clothes were on a $1.50 rack, but I noticed that half of them were marked at $1.  I kind of assumed that all of them would be $1, but the cashier said that they would be the price marked.

I decided to pass on the white sleeveless shirt because of that...but when I checked the receipt, they were indeed $1 each!

After I paid I also found the black knee high boots, so I decided to buy the white shirt again.  Ironically, that one actually was $1.50!  I probably wouldn't have bought it if I knew it would actually be that price.  It's the principle of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment