Sunday, February 16, 2014


Teacup Piglets:  $2.98 each (RSP:  $9.98)
La dee da - Bun's closet figure - Top hat & Tails:  $.98 (RSP:  $7.98)

Both @ Toys r us

I was worried they might be sold out, but thankfully, they still had all of them left!  I ended up buying one of every colour they had left.  

I didn't notice it before, but these ones have replaceable batteries!  6 out of 7 of my other ones didn't, which is why I thought all of them were like this.  

Even though those ones were half the price, these are a better value. The other ones will be pretty boring once their batteries die out!


I ended up picking up a La Dee Da wiener dog figure.  The outfit reminded me of tuxedo mask's from sailor moon, and for a dollar, why not.  


I can't believe the retail price was $8!  That's the kind of things they normally include with dolls...and I've gotten the dolls as low as $5.

The figure is super poorly painted too, worse than any I've seen for a non-dollar store line.  The promos are totally misleading, they had a ton there, and none of them were remotely close.  What were they thinking with that retail price??

It turns out they have a bunch of different ones, but mine only had this version.  I would have loved to find this one:


That's genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment