Saturday, February 15, 2014


Monster High - Scaris Ghoulia Yelps
Monster High - Scaris Draculaura

$4.49 each @ Target (RSP:  $16.99 each)

I was so surprised!  I checked this one before and thought I already saw everything...then when I was looking for the Valentine's stuff, I was surprised to see a bunch of clearance toys on the first floor!
 

The toy section is on the 2nd floor, which is where I looked before.  The selection on the first floor was the as big as their ENTIRE toy section, I was so shocked!!  I wish I saw this before, maybe they had even better finds down here the first day I came.

I'm really happy about the Ghoulia.  She's the one I initially wanted, and this is the lowest anyone can expect to pay for her anywhere! 

I already bought the Draculaura last time, but for this price, I couldn't pass her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment