Sunday, February 9, 2014


Teacup piglets:  $2.98 each (RSP:  $9.98 each)
Teacup piglets mom and twins set:  $9.98 (RSP:  $24.98)

All @ Toys r us

Just like with the novi stars, these were clearanced once more!  Everything I bought before was still there, so I returned my old ones and saved $20.  Yay!


I just wish I didn't throw away my receipt for the first two.  They were $6.98 down from $9.98!  Lesson learned.  I've kept this receipt just in case it goes down again!

Surprisingly, I like the min pigs a lot more than the full sized ones now.  They're just so cute, and the things they say aren't as annoying.

There are a few I didn't get because I thought I already had those colours, so hopefully they'll still be there when I go back.

I just noticed they have this funny warning on the inner flap:

I've never seen that before.  It seems silly too, since I know toys r us would accept it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment