Monday, February 10, 2014


Escada - Lace accent pant suit:  $10.50 (RSP:  $2000+)
Nanette Lepore - "Monsoon" Taffeta coat:  $10.50 (RSP:  $430)

Both @ Value Village

It's funny - I find Escada almost all of the time!  Most of the time it's in really bad condition or has huge shoulder pads.  I actually don't find their suits all that great, so I'm surprised people pay so much for them.

This suit was nice though.  It would have been boring without the lace accents, but with them, it was too pretty to pass up.

I wasn't that crazy about the coat, but I wanted something from that designer.  Plus, I had already decided on the suit, and I couldn't get a discount unless I spent over $30!


The coat looks way better belted.  I didn't like it that much at first, but it's growing on me.  I suppose it's only good for days that are wet and warm, since it's so light it doesn't contribute much.

No comments:

Post a Comment