Tuesday, February 25, 2014


FM Canada - leather jacket:  $5
Jet jacket - Thick leather racing jacket:  $12.50


ML Collection Paris - Peach crochet detail skirt suit:  $9.99

All @ Value Village

The coats were half off because they have a winter sale this week, but the suit was full price.  It was so pretty though, and the price was reasonable enough...I decided to get it anyway.

I was so surprised about the $5 leather jacket!  I've never seen them this low there.  This one's actually in pretty great condition, it barely has any signs of wear!  

The leather is soft and supple, plus it's a colour I don't already have.  It was a no-brainer!  It just has two small pen marks that I'm hopeful will come out.  Even if they don't, they're really not very noticeable.

The other jacket is such great quality!  It's the heaviest leather I own, plus it looks completely unworn.  I don't really like the patch, maybe I'll take it off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment