Monday, February 3, 2014


Liv - Katie "It's my nature" doll:  $1.99
Lil' Bratz lot:  $1.99

Both @ Value Village

I bought all of these dolls just for their clothes.  Well, I might steal the Liv body for something else.  Even though I do think they have pretty faces, I'm just not that into them anymore.

I would have passed on her completely, but her outfit is just so neat!  There are so many pieces and the entire thing looks so put together and stylish.  I really like her boots.  Price was great too, so that clinched it!

I see them all of the time.  It's too bad little girls don't seem to like them!  I still think they were way better than most dolls still on the  market.  Certainly  much better than barbie.

Well, I'll still continue to pick up the cheap ones I find that have interesting wigs or clothing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment