Monday, February 24, 2014


Bag of dolls:  $1.99
Barbie Vespa scooter:  $1.99

Both @ Value Village

It was snowing hard by the time I was done, so I wasn't sure if I should go to another one.  I ended up doing that because it was so nearby...it seemed like it would have been a waste not to.

Well, I'm glad I did!  3 LPS Blythes in one day makes me very happy.  Too bad one of them is a double, but at least these two came with their shoes!  Boots are easy enough to stay on, but these aren't, so I'm glad to finally have some other type of footwear.  This is what came in the bag:


I don't like the first two dolls, but I'll keep their stuff for later use.  The second doll looks like an ugly version of strawberry shortcake, but her clothes are nice quality.

Turns out the line is called "Rosie's World" and this girl is named Lily.  It would be complete if she had her helmet:


Retail price was $15, which is decent.  This is a UK brand though, I've never seen them for sale here!

I like having vehicles for my dolls, and $2 is the price I'd want to pay for something like this.  It looked new after I cleaned it up so I'm satisfied.  They're still selling the same one in different colours for $30 at toys r us!  Of course that comes with a doll too, but I wouldn't have wanted it anyway.

Right now they're on sale for $15, which is decent.  Still, I'd much rather pay the price I did!  I just hope I find some realistic cars soon.  I did see some more bikes today, but the colours were just too garish and unrealistic.

When I was coming out of the parking lot, the ice slid the car further into traffic than I wanted!  That was scary, but I'm thankful nothing happened.  I wasn't in the way, but I was sticking out in a way that was verging on it.  Thank goodness for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment