Sunday, February 16, 2014


Furreal newborn cat:  $1.99 (RSP:  $24.99)
Teacup Piggies Locket:  $2.99 (RSP:   $10+)
"Hug Me" Valentine's pig candy dispenser:  $.99 (RSP:  $3.50)

All @ Value Village

I'm starting to get really disappointed in this location - I hardly ever find anything good!  Gas is way cheaper in this area though, so I've been coming weekly to fill up.

I was happy about the teacup piggy.  I've always wanted a black one, but I could never find one in stores!  I wish he had his teacup, but for this price, no complaints.  He looks new!

I probably shouldn't have bought the furreal cat.  It's animatronic...meows, blinks, and moves it's legs and tail!  For $2, I couldn't help myself.  It's too bad it doesn't walk, I'm sort of regretting my purchase now.

I don't normally buy crappy seasonal stuff, but since I'm so big on pigs lately, it seemed right.  It oinks when you press it down...and it's realllly loud!  But I thought it was also adorable so I bought it.

Turns out it's from this season!  I saw one at walmart for $1.75 when it was half off.  Those ones were all broken though (the stand was missing from all two I bought!).

I saw a frog, and some other designs, but this was the best.  It was made by regal here, and their candy sucks so I didn't miss out on anything.  I would happily pay $1 just for the container, I don't think I would have found it at any of them for 75% off.

Found a tiny picture of them online:


The cow's pretty cute!  I probably would have bought him too, if I saw him.  Easter themed ones in the same style:


It's that cow again!  Gotta say, it makes more sense for Easter.  I don't like the other ones at all though...their heads seem a bit oddly proportioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment