Monday, February 3, 2014


Bratzillaz - Switch a witch:  $5 (RSP:  $14.99 - $19.99)
Lalaoopsies - mini Princess Anise:  $3 (RSP:  $5.99 - $8.99)
Michel Germain - Deauville:  $12.99 (RSP:  $50+)

All @ Winners

I was kind of in the area, so I just had to go in.  They barely had any toys left, so I doubt there'll be anything good later.

I passed up on this lalaoopsy the time I got princess saffron, so I'm glad they had this one here.  I just wish she was cheaper!


The perfume was an impulse buy.  I have most of his perfumes, and the rest have been amazing quality for the price.  They smell way more expensive than they actually were and are just really sophisticated.

This one was kind of a miss for me though.  It doesn't smell that great on me, the other ones are better.  Oh well, can't return it now!

Even though I don't care for bratz, I can't help but like these bratzillaz.  The designs are just so bright and fun, really pop art like.  I can pass on the regular skin releases, but these were must haves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment