Tuesday, February 25, 2014


Lalaloopsy workshop dolls:  Clown/princess pack, Ballerina/Cowgirl pack, Sailor pack, Fairy pack, Bunny/nerd pack

$8.47 each for the single packs, $14.97 each for the double packs @ Toys r us

I couldn't help it!  I don't think they'll ever be half price again, and I'm really into these dolls.  I considered buying the clown/princess pack at target when it was $19, but now I'm glad I didn't.

The sailor was the one I originally wanted to buy, even if it was the only one.  I was going to get it at $11.44 at superstore, but then this sale came up!
 

I liked the other ones too, so I decided to get them.  Well, I didn't care for the ballerina but I really wanted the cowgirl so I bought that pack anyway.

I spent a lot more than I should, but these were even cheaper than they are in the US!  That hardly ever happens, and when it does, it's a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment