Friday, May 31, 2013



Zokai - Pleated lace sleeveless top (RP:  $3.99 - $6.99) (2-16 days?)
Kenzie - Black silk sleeveless top (RP:  $3.99) (14 days)



H&M - Pink ruffle top (RP:  $5.99) (13 days)

$1 each @ Salvation Army...the same one from the last post.

The first and third tops were must haves!  It was love at first sight when I saw them.

Weird thing about the first top though...I just noticed that it's marked as both a children's dress, and a women's blouse!  The dates are completely off too.  I guess I'll have to try it on to see which one's right...

Ok, a quick search confirms that it is for women afterall.  Whew!  I saw someone trying to sell one used for $20, so I'll assume it was somewhat pricey new.

The silk top was an afterthought, since I didn't know how it would fit.  It has some nice ruched details and it does zip up at the side, so it's not just a plain one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment