Friday, May 31, 2013


Eta (Etra') - Black leather rounded edge gold frame purse:  $4.99
Brown leather turnlock purse:  $5.99
Blue and white strip belt with floral  closure:  $.99
Doppia Vita  - Navy blue leather belt with gold lion heads:  $9.99

All @ Value Village

I was in the area, so I just had to check it out.  I've found a lot of good stuff in the past, so I was expecting more of it.  I wasn't disappointed!  I guess people in this area don't have the same taste I do...too bad it's so far away!

The purses were reasonably priced, but the belt was such a ripoff!  I'm annoyed, but I paid it anyway.  This is such a unique belt, I've never seen anything like this, and I'll probably never see one again.

It's huge and heavy!  The head fits in the palm of my hand:


It helped that it was real leather and made in Italy.  If it was just a no-name belt, that would have stung even more!

This was probably expensive.  I see some people asking over $100 for used ones that aren't half as good as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment