Wednesday, May 22, 2013


Joseph Ribkoff - Pastel pink candy striper dress (RP:  $6.99)
Transparent belt with gold metal accents (RP:  $.99)
Seductions - Ruffled white sleeveless shirt (RP:  $3.99)



Danier - Oxblood red leather pencil skirt (RP:  $5.99)
Citizens of humanity - Dylan drop rise cropped jean (RP:  $6.99)(RSP:  $200!)

$20.02 for all @ Salvation Army

That was including tax, and after the $5 off coupon.

I never look at jeans, but I did because I finally need a new pair.  This one looked like it might fit, but it turns out it's a 25.  That's the biggest 25 I've ever seen!  The store had it marked as a 29.

But.......it was expensive denim and it looked new, so I just had to get it!  I saw this exact same pair go for $90 used!



At first I was just going to get the dress and the belt - those were must haves!

The dress even has built in shorts...it's just the best thing ever!  I love everything from the cut to the colour, plus it's very fitted and has a great contrast collar.

But then I found the Sirens top, which I really liked..that would have been $12 already, so I thought I might as well get some more so I could use the coupon.

It took so long!  There really wasn't much I wanted.

Finally, I went to the skirt section,which I hardly ever do.  I was desperate! 

When I saw the above, it was a no-brainer...the colour was gorgeous, and it was rare to find a leather skirt that long and fitted.  I was willing to pay more because of it, a lot of leather skirts that price are half the length!

No comments:

Post a Comment