Thursday, May 9, 2013


I found out that you could order replacement tags from Coach, so I decided to get some for the leather purses I found a while back.


I asked for gold ones, which is supposed to be the standard one they give out if they're out of the ones you actually request.

To my surprise, they didn't even have those ones!  They sent me silver ones instead...which look really, really, stupid on my purses.  Hardly any of their purses have silver hardware!

I think none of the ones I want (the vintage leathers) do.  I really have no use for them, but at least they were free.

I made the request on April 13, so it took almost a month.  Not too bad.

I just noticed that they got my city wrong...like, completely wrong.  'Seri,' heh.  I live in Surrey!  I wonder if the other is an actual place!

No comments:

Post a Comment