Monday, May 13, 2013



Sonia Lazaroff - leather bomber jacket: $10
Transparent striped belt: $1.50
Costa Blanca - Chiffon flower dress: $6.50

All @ Talize

I almost didn't pick up the jacket, but then I came to my senses! It looks new and it feels like butter...it's made in Italy, but I've never heard of the designer.

I paid way too much for the flower dress, but I loved it so much I had to get it. I want more florals for spring, but it's hard to find something that's not ugly.

This dress was so me!  I loved everything about it...I just had to have it.  Even the print looked beautiful!

I normally pass up those kind of belts, but this one was different - the elastic had black and transparent stripes!  I thought that was really cool.

Funnily enough, I found the exact same on in a solid black at another store, for the exact same price.  It's so boring like that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment