Wednesday, May 1, 2013



Pair of barbies:  $2 @ MCC Thrift shop

This was the one I wanted:



I love mod barbies! Of course I'm going to buy them when they're only $2 a pop!  This one's from the 70's.

She's not on her original body though, sadly.  Even worse, the neck is broken!  There's a very visible chip in the neck.  At least the match is pretty good.  I'm going to keep it until I find a better body for her.

The other doll I didn't want at all, but I thought that maybe I could use her body.  Turns out she has chew marks though, so that didn't pan out either!

I did steal her clothing and earrings though.  Her earrings are little apricots..they're so cute!

The clothing I would normally leave, but I think those kind of dresses look adorable on my Liccas!

I'm glad I came here.  Even though their main stock doesn't change that much, they do seem to have neat new knickknacks whenever I come in.

Turns out she's 'Free moving Barbie'!  Too bad she doesn't have her original body, which actually did something.

No comments:

Post a Comment