Friday, May 31, 2013


Aquascutum - Creme wool (?) blazer (RP:  $6.99) (3 days)
Grey dress suit  (RP:  $16.99) (17 days)


Banana republic - Brown tunic (RP:  $5.99) (14 days)
Cacharel Paris - Fitted blouse (RP:  $3.99) (3 days)

All $.99 at Salvation Army

Since the sale was so good, I decided to go to as many as I could!  I even bought an all day pass.

The Aquascutum blazer was an exciting find.  I heard about their menswear line, and knew it was a brand that you should always pick up.  They've suited royalty in the past!

The fit was great, but for a second I wondered if I should leave it behind.  I do have a lot of light coloured blazers, but none exactly like this...and not for this price!  

Plus, I didn't know if I would ever see that brand again, so I just had to pick it up.  There's no tax either, what a steal!

I also picked up a dress that was marked as a suit.  I don't know what it is exactly.  It would look really formal if the material wasn't matte.

The skirt is a gorgeous fishtail one and the top is even boned.  I knew I could use at least one piece, so I decided to pick it up.

I bought the Banana Republic top because I thought it was silk.  When I checked at home, I noticed it didn't have any tags!  Then I saw one on eBay that was made of polyester...I think it was the same one, so that was disappointing.

But at least the blouse was fabulous.  It had such a unique collar!


It's also extremely fitted in all of the right places.  I noticed it on top of a rack just before I was leaving, luckily the other person didn't want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment