Wednesday, May 22, 2013

 

Mistral - Belle fleur eau de parfum (20 ml):  $10 @ Winners (RSP:  $20)
Lolita Lempicka eau de toilette (30 ml):  $20 @ Shoppers drug mart (RSP:  $50+)

I've been on a perfume kick lately!  I've seen that Lolita lempicka perfume at Shoppers for a while, but I was waiting for a sale.

That happened yesterday!  Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything else I wanted so I couldn't use my coupon (which was $20 off $75 or more).  I wasted a lot of time trying different shoppers, but none of them had the right combinations.

Also, I felt uncomfortable blind testing $20 perfumes, even though some of them did retail for $50-$90.  It's a steal for sure (would have been $15 per bottle!), but only if I actually like it!

Which was the case for the Lolita Lempicka.  It's one of my favourite scents ever, so I just had to go back and get it.  It's still $60+ at Sephora!

Plus I got a few samples of hot couture:



The back for reference, since I already threw them away:


I had 4 of them in total, so I decided to try to put them in a bottle.  Well, I spilled some, but surprisingly, there was still a decent amount in there!  I really wasn't sure if there was even a pourable amount inside, but there was probably almost 1 ml.

It smells disgusting on me though...it takes a while before it smells bearable.

I just found out that this weekend Shoppers drug mart was having a 20x event when you spend $50...I'm sure I could have made that!

No comments:

Post a Comment