Wednesday, May 1, 2013


I saw a coupon online, so I decided to go get a sample from the Bay.  I wasn't sure about it, it seemed like a waste to print out a coupon for something they normally give out for free.

Well, I was going to be in the area so I decided to do it anyway.  Plus, my brother was there, so I got him to get me one too!

When I saw her open the drawer, my eyes just about popped out!  She probably had hundreds of samples!

Before that, I heard that the sales clerks hoarded them all of themselves and never gave them out.  I was glad to see that wasn't the case here!

I talked with her a bit and ended up getting some more samples.  I wish I could have gotten more, but she did introduce me to some fragrances I probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

Some of the fragrances have such cute scent cards too...the hummingbird was my favourite!  I should have checked out the other counters, but I was in a hurry.

Anyway, I never thought to go to department stores for samples because I thought they'd all be snooty, but the one here was really good!  I'm definitely going to be buying from her if I do end up wanting something.

Just in case I forget, her name was Anne!  A kindly older lady with brown or red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment