Monday, May 13, 2013


JR USA - Faux pearl box clutch:  $1
Gold buckle snakeskin belt:  $2

Both @ Penny Pincher

I was short on time, but I just had to check it out!  I almost always buy something when I come here, prices are so reasonable!

Anyway, I wasn't disappointed!  I've seen that clutch there for about a month, but it was priced at $5 before...way more than I wanted to pay.

I checked it again, and noticed it was now only $1!  I was so surprised and excited, that was such a steal!  I was hoping that it was half price, since items of a certain letter were half off today.

I was wishy washy on the belt, but since I was already buying the clutch I decided to get it anyway.

So ends the most exciting thrift weekend ever!  I love half off sales, but please, space them farther apart next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment