Monday, May 13, 2013


Glass bird bowl with gold edging:  $2
Metal scalloped evening purse:  $3.60

Both @ Talize

I love birds, so I had to pick this up!  They could be prettier, but I loved the concept of it.  A close up of one of the birds:


Too bad there's no markings, I'd really like to know who made this (and see more from them!).

The purse made my week!  It's one of my favourite finds ever, and it wasn't even in the purse section or marked as a purse...but I knew what it was.

It's so unique!  The handle is a tassel and it hangs in a diamond shape.  It's also a really shiny chrome gold, my favourite kind! 


It was actually $3.99, but I remembered to use my discount.  Yay!  Everything else I bought from Talize today was already half off.

I couldn't believe it was so cheap!  Similar purses are $50+ on etsy!  I'm sure mine is vintage, it was made in Hong Kong!  As a bonus, it even looks unused!

No comments:

Post a Comment