Monday, May 13, 2013


Mondi - Wool military blazer:  $3
Kar Mei - Burgundy/white sleeveless blouse:  $2.50
Black fish scale belt with gold buckle:  $2.50

All @ Value Village

The blazer was the only thing I was sure about, what a great deal!  Most of them were around $13, so I was surprised to see this one so low.

I was really unsure about the blouse.  It's some Japanese brand I've never heard of...it's not even silk!

In the end, I bought it because I really liked it, and it looks really modern.  Plus, it was cheap enough...I definitely wouldn't have paid any more than that.  Those ugly flowers have got to go though.

The belt:


At first I put it back, but then it just grew on me!  I love fish scale belts, and I don't have any in this colour.  This one was in perfect condition!

No comments:

Post a Comment