Monday, May 13, 2013


Rebecca Taylor - Ruffled pink silk dress:  $6.50 (RSP:  $400+!)


MM Couture by MISS ME - Ruffled black silk dress:  $6.50 (RSP:  $100+)

Both @ Talize

These two were must haves...both were so gorgeous!  I knew the first one was special since it was lined in silk too...almost all of the other silk dresses I've seen have been lined in polyester, including the black one.

I was surprised and happy when I found out how much it retailed for, but it really has no resale value.

Not that I'd sell it.  It's so gorgeous!  Reminds me of something from a fairtytale, it even has a little bit of a trail at the back!

I had to pass on these beauties since they were too small..otherwise I would have gotten them too!



I can not believe my recent silk windfall!  I've probably seen at least 30 pieces this week...whereas before, I was hard pressed to find even one piece per visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment