Monday, May 27, 2013


Seductions - Striped peplum dresses with belts (coral, aqua, black):  $5 each (RSP:  $24 each)


Seductions - Chiffon floral bustier dresses:  $5 each (RSP:  $18 each)


QED London - Mint green sleeveless button up lace top with camisole:  $5 (RSP:  $20)

All @ Urban Behavior

This is why I love this store!  I'm so sad it's out of the way, I hardly ever come because of that.  But this really is the cheapest place to get stylish things new, I wish the one near me didn't close down.

They must get new stock all of the time!  I was there just a few days ago, but I didn't see any of these.  Geez, I'd be spending so much if this store was any closer!

I already have the black peplum dress, but it's too tight on me....I hesitated, but I decided to get it in a larger size since it was so cheap.

Then I got them in all of the other colours too!  I really love this dress.  I wasn't sure about the other colours, but now I know I made the right choice.  They look so good!

The chiffon dresses weren't as good as I thought, but they're just so pretty.  They're odd in the bust area for me.  I'm just hoping they'll look ok once I lose the weight.

The QED London top is the same as the white one I got a few days ago.  I don't really have anything in mint, and I love this style, so it was a no-brainer.

They had a pink one I was considering, but I already have a ton of pink lace things.

No comments:

Post a Comment