Friday, May 31, 2013


Florence Italian - Mod green and white suit (RP:  $8.99) (44 days(!))


Casadei by Stitches - Pearl and lace applique blazer (RP:  $5.99) (27 days)
Michele Michelle - Ruffled long sleeve blouse (RP:  $5.99) (20 days)

All $.99 each @ Salvation Army!

This is the first time they've had a $.99 cent sale.  Unfortunately, it was only on business type stuff - suits, blazer, skirts, and blouses.

Fortunately, there's a lot of nice stuff in those categories!  I went to this one first hoping to pick up a leather accent Ralph Lauren blazer (it even had horse buttons!), but sadly, it was gone.

All of this stuff was still here though.  I was checking it out the last time I was here!  I'm glad I didn't buy them then (though I wonder if I could have gotten the stuff I did buy for even cheaper now!).

I honestly wasn't sure about any of this stuff, but I decided to take a risk for less than $1 each!  The suit was worth it, but I'm not as crazy about the other ones.

The blazer is totally ugly as is, but I thought I might be able to do something about it.  I like the lace and pearl accent at the front.

I normally love ruffles, but I'm not too sure about the other one.  Maybe it'll grow on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment