Friday, May 24, 2013


Parisian collection - Apricot rosette dress with chiffon skirt (RSP:  $26)
Parisian collection - Beige chiffon dress with floral embroidered top (RSP:  $24)


QED london - Sleeveless button up lace top with camisole (RSP:  $20)

$20 for everything @ Sirens

I almost didn't bother to go in since they haven't had any good items in a while.  I'm glad I did!  The dresses were must haves, and the price was decent.

But....when I tried them on, they didn't look as nice as I thought they would.  I might end up returning them.  They're somewhat similar, but the shades, style. and floral patterns are different.

Too bad, they look so pretty on the rack!  I've never seen that brand sold at Sirens before (well, or anywhere else for that matter).  Whenever they have brands other than Seductions, the quality is usually a little better.

The rosette one is a lot better than the other one though.  It has a zipper, whereas the other one is elasticized at the back.  That one's more fitted in the front though, it's a trade off!  

At least I'm happy with the top.  I love how flowy the bottom is, and how it's practically long enough to be a dress.

Plus, I just love lace!  They actually had a ton of similar shirts like this, all for $5 each.  It was hard to decide on one.

The other ones were pastel colours like aqua and peach, which really isn't me most of the time.  Sure, maybe I'll feel the mood to wear them once in a while, but white is always a sure bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment