Friday, May 31, 2013


Vince - Houndstooth blazer (RP: $6.99) (2 days) (RSP:  $350+!)
Be Smart - Fitted pleated bottom brocade blazer (RP:  $6.99) (21 days)


Ralph Lauren - Ruffled silk top (RP:  $7.99) (24 days)
Liz Claiborne - Ruffled silk top with cap sleeves (RP:  $3.99) (7 days)

$1 each @ Salvation Army....because the cashier was a little loopy.

This one was so small and out of the way, but I found some great things last time so I was excited to go back.  I wasn't disappointed!

The Vince blazer was the first thing I picked up.  I do have similar blazers, but this one fits the best!  I'm really going to have to do a purge here.

The brocade one...I was so happy when I found it!  It wasn't even in the right section.  I passed up a brocade blazer at the last garage sale I went to, hoping I would find a more fitted one...well, they don't come more fitted than this!

It also has such gorgeous pleating at the bottoms.  This is the back:



I wasn't sure about the tops, but since they were silk and ruffled, I thought I would give them a shot.  I might still return them, I'll have to try them on first.

No comments:

Post a Comment