Sunday, May 12, 2013



White quilted box purse with glitter accents:  $3.50
Emage - NWT pink peplum princess top:  $6.50

Both @ Value Village

It was a half off day, so I decided to go.  Surprisingly, most of the stock was the same as 5 days ago!  I spent a long time looking through everything, but I only came back with these.

The box purse has been there for almost two weeks now!  I was interested in it before, but I thought it wasn't cheap enough  I don't think it's been used, but there are some yellow glue stains at the bottom from age.

I'm glad it was still around!  $3.50 was definitely a reasonable price for this.  I really like the design, especially the longer handle.  A lot of box purses don't have that.

I probably wouldn't have bought the top if it weren't new with tags.  I do love the style though, it puffs out at the shoulders and has a peplum at the waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment