Friday, May 31, 2013


DKNY Jeans - Peach pleated dress shirt with embroidered accents (RP:  $7.99) (20 days)
Banana Republic -  Fitted white dress shirt (RP:  $9.99) (3 days) (RSP:  $59.50)

$.99 each @ Salvation Army

I actually wasn't sure if I could make it to this location, but I'm glad I did.  I only had about 20 minutes to shop, but it was enough.

The DKNY shirt is the most gorgeous dress shirt I've seen!  It's pleated everywhere, front, back, and even at the sleeves!  The back:



It also has this gorgeous embroidery at the front:


It also looked brand new.  It had tags on, that marked it at $26 ($16 on sale!), but that was probably from a consignment store or something similar.  I'm sure it retailed for much higher!

I almost didn't buy the banana republic shirt.  I put it back and then picked it up at the last minute!

It's just that it's so plain, and I don't know how it fits on me.  But since I saw it twice today (and passed the first time), it felt like a sign!

Seriously, it was the exact same top...that's only happened to me once before (and I bought it the second time in that scenario too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment