Friday, May 24, 2013


Streetwear society - Black and white chiffon top/dress with cutout accents:  $4.50 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $17)

Plus the latest issue of H&M magazine...pretty much the whole reason I made this trip!  Well, of course I did other things while I was out, but that was the deciding factor.

If you wait too long they'll be gone in no time.  I once went 2 years without an issue before I figured out their schedule!

Anyway, I'm really glad I bought this top.  It's long enough to be a dress!  It has cut out accents under the collar and it just has everything I like.

I even got $.50 off because there was a stain on it!  There weren't any other ones left and I didn't notice when I picked it up.

This store had a lot of other great tops for $5, but I'm trying to be picky.  I could find most of them secondhand for cheap, so if it's not a must have it stays behind.

On the other hand...most of the time I do see them secondhand, they're around $4 anyway!  So at this price, I might as well buy it new.

I was considering this top in a blush pink/black combo, but I think I made the right choice.  I have way too much pink in my closet and I rarely wear it.

But....if it's still there next time, I still might pick it up!  It'll probably be gone though, it's really out of the way and I hardly ever go.

I wish the one near me didn't close down!  I got so many great deals there.

No comments:

Post a Comment