Wednesday, May 8, 2013


Mackage - Brown trench coat with lambskin leather accents:  $14 (RSP:  $550!)
Goldco - Oval hinged fabric evening bag:  $3.50

Both @ Value Village

Such an exciting day!  I almost didn't come since they're having a half off sale in only 5 days, and of course that's a way better deal.

But of course, I just couldn't help myself....and it paid off!  I came away with this gorgeous Mackage trench!

I've known about that company for a while, and really loved their designs.  They're so fashion forward, and the fits are so flattering!

The price was way more than I wanted to pay though, so I just admired them from afar.  But not anymore!

This coat is just so wonderful.  The collar is made out of leather, and there are even wires in the collar and in the chest for posing!  Plus, the sleeves are removeable!   How many other companies are that innovative?

Even the inside is beautiful.  It's multicoloured and even has a pretty ruffled pleat running along the edge:



I found one of their coats once before, I think it would have been $10 since it was a half off day!  It was wool with leather accents.  I considered it briefly, but passed because it had visible wear, the belt was missing, and it was a bit too big for me!

Even this one isn't super figure flattering, but I guess it's the right size for me.  I looked at their size chart, and this is the only one that would fit my chest.  The smaller ones would have looked better in my other areas though!

I was undecided on the purse, since I don't really like ones that aren't made out of quality materials.  Plain fabric really doesn't rank high on my list!


The hinged top is what sold me on it - I don't have any other bags like that!  I thought it was pretty neat.


I would have rather paid $2.50 for it, but I didn't want to risk it not being there next week.  That's why I almost didn't come today, it's so hard to decide whether or not to take the gamble :P

No comments:

Post a Comment