Friday, May 10, 2013



Laiman fashion - floral neckline blouse:  $2 (7 days)
Kensie pretty - NWT silk tank top:  $3 (RSP:  $78) (6 days)
David Bitton - Mustard yellow viscose and silk tank:  $2 (3 days)

All @ Salvation Army

They were having a half off day, I just had to go!  I almost didn't.  I didn't even set my alarm!  I figured that if I were meant to go, I'd just wake up on time naturally.

Well, that's what happened!  Can't argue with that!  I was hoping for a bunch of dresses to wear in the spring...I totally scored in that area!

But first, the tops.  I bought the white one because the neckline is gorgeous...it's actually really great quality, even though the tag makes you think of a cheap Chinese brand.

The lacing is actually thick and stiff, plus the buttons are gorgeous.  Glad I didn't pass it up!

The black Kensie top is actually gathered at the front, plus it has a bow in front of it.  My camera didn't pick that up.  It's way too small, so I might end up returning it.

But come on...$3!  I'm sure I could do something with it.

The last one was a whim.  I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I decided to take risk.

I'm glad I did.  It's gorgeous on!  The flow is really nice and the cut is flattering.  It was cheap enough too!

I just realized that it would be a neat idea to write down how long each item has been on the floor.  I love when stores have it shown, I hate that Value Village doesn't do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment