Monday, January 13, 2014


Bag of doll furniture:  $1.99
Novi Stars - Original Mae Tallik:  $1.99

All @ Value Village

Yep, still the same one!  I'm always on the lookout for interesting furniture, but it hardly ever turns up.  I was so happy to find this one today...it has a ton of neat stuff, and the price is just amazing for them!


Most of it is Bratz furniture, but it's neat.  I really like the chairs.  Normally VV prices these kind of lots at $5-$6, so I was surprised this one was so reasonably priced.

This fridge is a barbie one.  It even had stuff inside!


The scale is a little weird for everything.  It's bigger than 1:12, but smaller than 1:6.  Maybe it's 1:8?


I love Novi stars, and I do want the complete set.  I had a chance to buy this one new for around $10, but I thought that was too much.  She doesn't really come with much so it didn't seem worth it.  I was waiting to find her secondhand, and now it's happened!

She's missing her hair and antennae, plus her pet (which was so cute, I would have liked to have it) and her stand...she really didn't come with much!  I'm going to have to make her a wig since I don't like her like this.  Her original hair wasn't anything special though.


I didn't mention it in the other post, but these are the other dolls from the $3.99 bag.  I was so excited when I found that Licca!  I love those things, and they hardly ever come around.  Funnily enough, 3/4 of them were found at this exact same store.

I'm surprised they come around at all, since they're not really sold here (except in pricey niche stores).  I'm still kicking myself for passing up that $4 brunette in Vancouver.  I didn't like them as much then, and I thought it was too expensive for a doll with a chewed up foot.  She was gorgeous though, I still don't have any with that hair colour and she was vintage.

Also wanted the littlest pet shop Blythe...I love those things too!  I kind of wish I bought some new while they were still around, but they were just never cheap enough.  Turns out this one was from the target exclusive "get pretty boutique":


This one has really nice feeling hair, and it's sooo long...if I put it down, it goes way past her feet!  It looks better in the ponytail.

The original had such cute flats...I wish she came with them!  Some of the clothing wasn't bad, though I'm not too crazy about the dress she came with.

No comments:

Post a Comment