Monday, January 13, 2014


Emporio Armani - Cropped blue blazer:  $4 (RSP:  $1000+)
Garcon by Garconne - Lace up blazer:  $6.50 

Both @ Value Village

It was half off day...I almost didn't come, but I'm glad I did!  I did ok on the clothing front, but I did really well on the toy front!

The Armani is currently too small for me, but I just couldn't leave it behind!  At the very least, I have a friend who could definitely wear it if I can't.

I was really excited about the other blazer.  The design is gorgeous!  It's even vented at the front, but you can't tell from the pictures.  The back is laced up too:


I was hoping it was related to Comme des Garcons, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  Oh well, it was still worth it!  Made in Paris, but I'm not sure how old it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment