Sunday, January 26, 2014


Teacup Piggies - Weekend spa set w/Princess:  $6.90 (!)(RSP:  $14.99)
Teacup Piggies - Mommy and Piglets set (white):  $14.99 (RSP:  $29.99)
Teacup Piggies - Basic Ollie:  $9.98 (RSP:  $17.99)
Teacup Piggies - Mommy and Piglets set (beige):  $14.99 (RSP:  $29.99)
Teacup Piggies - Basic Holly:  $9.98 (RSP:  $17.99)

All @ Toys r us

This one even had the first two I bought!  But I'm glad I got the other ones when I did, otherwise I would have been overwhelmed today.  It was way too much to carry!

I'm really happy they had the piglet sets though.  I was thinking about ordering it online, but I'm glad I didn't.

They also had a purple set, but I already bought too much and I wasn't fond of the colour.  I prefer natural coloured pigs. 

I also passed up a purple coloured Zoe (the mom set would have been a better deal anyway), a pig named Crystal (had purple splotches that looked ugly), and the separate piglets, which were $5 each.  They work out to $2.50 each in the sets!

Granted, the single piglets had more interesting colouring, but I really don't think they're worth $5.  For $5 more, I'd rather have a full sized one!  Those are more worth it, even though the small ones speak too.

I was surprised about that Ollie.  The colouring was completely different from the first one I bought!  I think they should have named her something else in that case, especially since all of the phrases are the same as the other one.

Even worse, the teacups are exactly the same!  I'd rather not have a duplicate, especially since the pig looks like a completely different one.

Anyway, two more places to check out!  Let's see if they have any of the other colours I want.  I really want the grey, black, and caramel coloured ones!

I'm happiest about the spa set.  What a great price...even cheaper than the basic pigs, and it comes with a musical playset!  I think $15 was their last clearance price, the set had to be around $30!

The pig on the box is also a completely different one.  It's a blue one, but I'm glad it came with a natural pink looking pig instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment